Friday, April 30, 2021

April Gift Bags

 Hello & Happy Friday!

I have been looking forward to today all week!
I am having a Stamp Day w/ Friends this evening and I can't wait to see my friends and make some cards!
I try to hold a Stamp Day w/ Friends once a month and I also decorate gift bags for them to carry their cards home in! 
It also is a great way to use up all the DSP I have!

Here are the bags I made for April...



I have been using the daylights out of the Pansy Petals DSP!
The prints and colors are very pretty!

Project Details:

Stamps: So Sentimental
Ink: Fresh Freesia
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Pansy Petals DSP
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Fresh Freesia Ribbon, In Color Jewels, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

These are such pretty bags, and your girls will love them! Have fun stamping tonight!