Sunday, April 18, 2021

Pretty Perennials HB

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Not much happening today other than a quick trip to Sam's Club and back home to cook food for the dogs! Yes, they get homemade food every week and they love it!
Gigi is a bit picky with the brown rice but other than that they both love it!

Yesterday turned out to be a nice day, just a tad cool & breezy.
We got the flower beds redone and all mulched!
I wish my back felt as good as my flower bed looks! 

Today I have pretty spring card to share.
This uses the Pretty Perennial stamp set from the 2021 January-June Mini Catalog and a sneak peek from the upcoming new Annual Stampin Up! Catalog!




The DSP is new and it is offered as a Hostess purchase in the upcoming catalog.
It is called Pattern Party DSP.
Pretty colors & prints in this big package!

Card Details:

Stamps: Pretty Perennials
Ink: Pale Papaya, Flirty Flamingo
Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Flirty Flamingo, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP (NEW)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Pale Papaya Ribbon (NEW), Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This card was part of the card order I just finished up!
I hope my card lady liked it!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy



5 comments:

Carol L said...

Those colorful patterns and designs look great together on this fun birthday card! The pretty ribbon adds an elegant touch to it all! Great job on these! Enjoy your Sunday!

LeAnne said...

Beautiful!

D'Ann said...

Love this card! I just got the set and it's already retiring :( so sad but I'm sure I'll hold on to it.

Patti said...

wendy
I have more DSP than I can use. May I send you some...patti moffett stardust2489@aol.com

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful card, I love that set and am so bummed it didn't make the new catalog. I love that new pack of paper, such pretty colors!!