Monday, April 5, 2021

Love You to the Beach & Back

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!

Today I have another card to share made using the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set.




Card Details:

Stamps: Friends Are Like Seashells
Ink: Flirty Flamingo
Cardstock: So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, Sand & Sea DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Blushing Bride Twine, So Saffron Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card started out with a So Saffron cardbase then a layer of Blushing Bride that I ran thru the Big Shot with the Tasteful Textile 3D EF. The next layer is a piece of the Sand & Sea DSP that I tore the bottom. Once those layers were adhered together I wrapped my Blushing Bride around it 3 times and tied my bow. My sentiment was stamped with Flirty Flamingo and diecut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits which are sadly retiring. I layered that onto a Flirty Flaming Scallop Circle Framelit.
I popped that up on my card with a Dimensional. Lastly, I added some retired So Saffron Enamel Dots to finish up my card.
I love the colors in this package of DSP!

****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is so pretty and I love that sentiment too! I wish someone would love me to the beach and back once in a while - it would be a nice break from the norm! LOL

Anonymous said...

Love it

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is one of my favorite bundles from the catalog! Gorgeous card!