Monday, April 26, 2021

Thank You Gifts

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you all are doing well & staying healthy!

I will apologize for the blog being unloved the last week and hope to get better about updating! I have been busy stamping the last week but got a bit lazy at updating like I normally do. 

Today I am sharing a Thank You gift that I am trying to do better with.
I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and have a handful of customers that help with my quarterly totals for which I am very thankful for!
I learned from early on that a handmade Thank You card make such a difference and lets my customers know how much I appreciate their support & friendship!
In the last several months I have been getting some pretty nice orders from these customers so I try now to send a Thank You card along with a little Thank You gift.
I took some Stampin Up! Dimensionals which I have plenty on hand and fancied them up to send along with my handmade Thank You card. 
Every crafter can use  Dimensionals, right?

Here are my Thank You Gifts...






I used some new DSP that is coming in the 2021-2022 Stampin Up! Annual Catalog called Pansy Petals. Beautiful suite of products that I have been playing alot with! 

My cover measures 4 3/4 x 12.
I scored @ 4 1/8 and again at 9.
Took my Bone Folder and made sure to give my score lines a nice crease.
I wrapped my DSP around the package of Dimensionals then took some Fresh Freesia Ribbon (which is also new) and wrapped it around and tied a big fancy bow. 
My sentiment comes from the retiring So Sentimental set. 
I just got the stampset so you will see me using this long after it is retired.
It is diecut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies that actually coordinate with this stamp set but the Dies are carrying over without the stamp set.

I then added my sentiment panel on with some Dimensionals onto the top flap of my cover so I can still open it. I added some new 2021 In Color Jewels (Pale Papaya) to them for some sparkle!
I really love the new In Colors this year! I have used so many of the In Color Jewels that my package is just about empty! I will definitely be ordering more of them once the new catalog starts!

Project Details:

Stamps: So Sentimental
Ink: Fresh Freesia
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Pansy Petals DSP
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, In Color Jewels, Fresh Freesia Ribbon, Dimensionals


I hope that you enjoyed seeing my Thank You Gifts.
This quick & simple cover could be used on just about anything and it's a great way to showcase any pretty DSP!

*************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are beautiful Wendy, and every stamper can use dimensionals, that's a given! Those new colors and stitched dies/sentiments are so pretty and so is the ribbon! It's good to see a post from you again and those parting words are wonderful! Wishing you a fabulous week ahead too! Hugs

Vicki said...

These are so pretty and I am sure your customers will LOVE them! You are rocking the sales the last few months!!! WTG!!!