Saturday, April 3, 2021

Happy Birthday, Beautiful Friend!

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I hope everyone is doing well!
Life has been crazy busy but I am doing well.

Today I have a pretty card to share with you!
It is from the 2021 January - June Mini Catalog.
This is from the Sand & Sea Suite on pages 40-42.




This card was tough to get a good picture of because of the light colors so I will apologize in advance for them.

Card Details:

Stamps: Friends Are Like Seashells
Ink: Seaside Spray, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Seaside Spray, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Sand & Sea DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textiles 3D EF, Seaside Shells Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies, Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I sat one day and played with this suite of products and I had a great time!
The DSP is beautiful!

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

The colors on this card are so pretty and calming! Love the starfish and seashell accents with that pretty little bow! Hope you are well!