Thursday, March 25, 2021

Card #5

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

I am finally starting to feel normal again!
My sinus headache has eased up but I still feel like I could sleep the day away!
Yesterday it rained most of the day, maybe that is why I felt like sleeping.
Today I feel so much better!

I have the last card to share from my Stamp Day w Friends get together last Saturday.
I try to keep them simple and quick to put together and this one was probably the easiest one!




This one starts with a Shaded Spruce cardbase then a layer of Whisper White that I ran thru the Big Shot with the Tasteful Textile 3D EF. You all know it's my favorite embossing folder!
Next another layer of Shaded Spruce cardstock and 2 different prints of paper from the Forever Greenry DSP. My sentiment is from the Heal Your Heart SaleABration stamp set that is now retired. I stamped it with Shaded Spruce ink onto a Square Layering Framelit and layered with a Scalloped Square Layering Framelit. I added some Whisper White retired ribbon & bow. 
Lastly, I popped up my sentiment panel with 4 Mini Dimensionals and called this one done.
I love that Stampin Up! gives us such pretty papers that we can let it do all the work!


Card Details:

Stamps: Heal Your Heart (retired SAB 21)
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Forever Greenry DSP
Accessories: Square Layering Framelits, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Whisper White Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

****************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Just an FYI....
I am gonna take the next couple of days off from blogging and will be back soon!
Hope you all have a nice weekend ahead!

~Wendy






4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Such a great sympathy card...beautiful papers make a beautiful card!

Carol L said...

These papers are so beautiful and I love how perfectly the two coordinate with one another. That's a beautiful sentiment too! Wishing you a good weekend as well, do take care of yourself on your blogging break!

D'Ann said...

What an especially beautiful series of cards this week! I especailly enjoyed Card #3. Talk about *eye candy* for the heart and soul! :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful!!