Sunday, March 14, 2021

Easter M&M Sticks

Hello & Happy Sunday!

I hope your having a nice weekend!
Yesterday I had a surprise phone call from my best friend, Deb!
We chatted for about 2 hours so no stamping took place! LOL
Afterwards Shawn & I took a 3 mile walk at the Rail Trail.
It was pretty somber to say the least.
There were flowers on both sides of the bridge that takes you to the trail and people were hanging out on the bridge talking. They may have been friends or family of the young woman.
Such a sad thing...

Anyways, yesterday Shawn got the hitch and bike carrier put on the car and went over each bike to make sure they were ready to use. Today we may take them out for a quick spin.
I'm really excited for it and i'm sure my feet & ankles will be happy as well.
Walking takes a toll on my body for some reason but biking is what I love & enjoy very much!

So today I have my M&M Easter Sticks to share!
My card lady ordered 18 of them and this is what I made for her...



I tied my 1x8 cello bags shut with some retired White Baker's Twine.
My tags were made with the Springtime Joy stamp set and I stamped the bunny with Memento Black ink onto Whisper White cardstock and diecut them out with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I colored my bunny image with Stampin Blends so they would match the M&M's. The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set.
I stamped it in Highland Heather ink and punched it out with the Classic Label Punch and attached it to my tags with Mini Dimensionals. Easy peasy!


Project Details:

Stamps: Springtime Joy, Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Memento Black, Highland Heather, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Whisper White
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Classic Label Punch, Hand Held Hole Punch (retired), White Baker's Twine (retired), Mini Dimensionals

Aren't they cute?

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day no matter what you do!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are so cute and I know the most difficult part of making them is putting those candies into those cello packs! Love that little bunny image and I hope you enjoy getting back to biking in warm weather again soon!

Vicki Burdick said...

These are the cutest!! Love how the pastel M&M's look! The bunny is adforable, you always make the best treats!! LOve, Love, Love!!!