Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Card #4

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

A rainy day is on tap here today!
We've had a nice run on sunshine and warm temps the last several days but we need the rain.
I'm still dealing with my sinus headache so I plan to get out the Neti Pot to see if that will help!

I have card #4 from my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together to share.
This one we used the Art Gallery set from the 2021 January - June Mini Catalog.




This card uses the 2019=2021 In Color, Purple Posy that will be retiring next month.
It is our lightest shade of purple and a pretty one but a color I hardly ever reached for.

Card Details:

Stamps: Art Gallery 
Ink: Old Olive, Purple Posy, Highland Heather
Cardstock: Purple Posy, Highland Heather, Whisper White, Purple Posy DSP (retired)
Accessories: Ornate Layers Dies, Floral Gallery Dies, Ornate Garden Ribbon Pack, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I am going to keep this short again today and head back to bed.
I wanted to stamp today but that can wait until another day!

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


This picture explains it all with the swirls around my head!
Sinus headaches are the pits!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

This card is so gorgeous with my most favorite color combination of purple & green! Loving that intricate die cut frame with the beautifully stamped flower. I'm really behind times as my last SU! purple color was gorgeous grape, and here's another pretty one I never got and it's about to retire! The gingham background and cute little bow make this a favorite for me! So sorry about your sinus problems, and I do hope you feel better soon! hugs

LeAnne said...

This is very pretty and I admit that purples of any shade are ones I rarely turn to. I do like Purple Posy, though! And I can sympathize with you on the sinus headache! Mine has been lurking in the background but thankfully I've not had a bad one yet! Hope you feel better!

Vicki Burdick said...

This so pretty! I love that flower in the shades of purple! Hope you feel better soon!!