Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Timeless Tulips

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I am sharing another set of cards that my card lady requested for Spring.
Tulips with the Thinking of You sentiment! Done!






Aren't they pretty?!

I started with a Daffodil Delight cardbase then another layer of Daffodil Delight that I ran thru the Big Shot with the Tasteful Textile 3D EF. I really like the texture that this embossing folder gives!
My next layer is a small scrap of Daffodil Delight Gingham DSP from the Gingham Gala DSP which is retired. I adhered that DSP to my layer of Whisper White that was run thru the Big Shot with the Nature's Thoughts Dies. It has such pretty stitching around it! I stamped that panel with the stems and leaves from the Timeless Tulips stamp set in Granny Apple Green ink. On Whisper White scraps I stamped my tulips in Daffodil Delight ink and punched it out with the coordinating Tulip Builder Punch. 
I stamped my sentiment from the Happy Thoughts stamp set which is from the 2021 January-June Mini Catalog and diecut it out with the Circle Layering Framelits.  I popped my sentiment up with Dimensionals and added some rhinestones for sparkle to finish them up!


Card Details:

Stamps: Timeless Tulips, Happy Thoughts (Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Gingham Gala DSP (retired)
Accessories: Nature's Thoughts Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Tulip Builder Punch, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I hope you like these as much as I do!
They definitely scream Spring!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is a stunning set of cards! I love the colors, the images, the embossing, die-cuts - just everything! You did a great job on these!!