Friday, March 5, 2021

A Touch of Ink

 Hello & Happy Friday!

We made it to the weekend! YAY!

Today I have a set of cards to share that I whipped up last weekend using a mix of old & new!
I know SaleABration is now over but my excuse is I haven't had enough time to play with all those awesome goodies! 
I was looking thru all my retired Designer Series Papers the other day.
I found a pack called Greenhouse Gala which I think was out around 2010-2011.
Anyways, I only had a few sheets left so I made 2 packs of cards to try to finish it up.
And I used the SaleABration set called A Touch of Ink.






I started with a piece of Thick Whisper White for my cardbase that I glued my DSP on.
Then a smaller layer of Baja Breese cardstock with another piece of DSP on from the Greenhouse Gala DSP. Then I stamped my leaf image in Pear Pizzazz ink and my sentiment in Baja Breeze ink.
I diecut that with the Circle Layering Framelits and layered it onto a Pear Pizzazz Scalloped Circle. Lastly, I added a few rhinestones and called it done. 

Card Details:

Stamps: A Touch of Ink (SAB 2021)
Ink: Baja Breeze (retired), Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Baja Breeze (retired), Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Greenhouse Gala DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This pack will be going with my card lady's next order.
I really miss the Baja Breeze color.
It's so pretty!

***************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your Friday!
~Wendy






3 comments:

Vicki said...

So pretty! I love the colors in that DSP.

Carol L said...

Here's another set of pretty cards from you! I love that water colored look of the stems and leaves and I too am a big fan of Baja Breeze and still have some of it in my stash! Happy Friday :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love the mix and match of colors. Awesome!