Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Card #3

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your all having a nice start to the week!
I am still dealing with a head cold so I took it easy today.
I have card #3 to share from Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends.
I always try to make a masculine card for the girls...




Card Details:

Stamps: Many Mates, Best Catch (retired)
Ink: Lost Lagoon (retired), Basic Gray
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon (retired), Basic Gray, Hello Honey (retired), Sahara Sand, Moonlight DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Catch of the Day Thinlit Dies (retired), Lost Lagoon Satin Ribbon (retired), Blue Gems, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a great masculine make with those great papers and colors! I still have quite a bit of this paper pad left too - it's beautiful! Feel better soon!