Saturday, March 6, 2021

Post It Notes

Hello & Happy Saturday!

I am way late getting an update done!
I went to my stamp table this morning and time just got away from me!

The other other day I sat and made more Post It Note Holders!
These are so fun!

This one uses the Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle and the Sand & Sea DSP.



Project Details:

Stamps: Friends Are Like Seashells
Ink: So Saffron, Seaside Spray, Blushing Bride, Rococo Rose
Cardstock: Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Sand & Sea DSP
Accessories: Stitched Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Seaside Seashells Dies, Rhinestones, Snowflake Splendor Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue



This one uses the Snailed It Bundle and the Snail Mail DSP.



Project Details:

Stamps: Snailed It 
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Snail Mail DSP
Accessories: Stitched Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Snail Dies, Resin Hearts, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Aren't they fun?!

I have a bag full of these little pens that I picked up over the years from different places and I am trying to use them up this year! I will share more Post It Notes soon!

**********************************************************
My thoughts today...


True!

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you had a great day!
~Wendy


 

3 comments:

D'Ann said...

Super-super cute post-it holders! I love them both but especially love the snailed it one. Really like how you coordinated the pens with the cardstock too! :)

Carol L said...

These are so cute and I love how they match the little pens! They do make handy little items to have around the house! Way to use your stash!

Vicki Burdick said...

Sweet!!!