Sunday, March 7, 2021

Birthday Wishes

Hello & Happy Sunday!

I'm up early for a haircut appointment then grabbing a few groceries before heading home.
Sunday's is the day we spend in the kitchen cooking food for Gigi & Bailee.
Gigi was getting sick and her dog food was the culprit so since the beginning of January we've been making them homemade food. Those girls eat better than we do now! LOL
Boiled chicken, salmon and turkey burger along with pasta, brown rice and boiled potatoes and a variety of veggies. They especially love the green beans & sweet potatoes! 
Miss Gigi has not been sick once since we started making their food which is a good thing!

So today I have a set of cards to share using the retired Greenhouse Gala DSP.
I used 2 different sheets from that pack. 






 My cards start with a Daffodil Delight cardbase that I added a layer of Whisper White then a layer of the Greenhouse Gala DSP. Then I added a piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock which I layered with another piece of DSP from the same pack. I wanted those pretty flowers to pop! I added the sentiment panel close to the top of the flower panel so I did not cover much of it. My sentiment is from the Fancy Phrases stamp set from the Stampin Up Annual Catalog which I stamped with Pumpkin Pie ink. I diecut the sentiment panel from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Lastly, I added 2 Rhinestones for some added sparkle and called them done!

Card Details:

Stamps: Fancy Phrases
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Greenhouse Gala DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I just love the bright, fresh papers on these!
Perfect for spring, don't ya think?

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

D'Ann said...

Love the card, and the dsp. That has to be one of my all-time favorite dsp and I think I sitll have a little bit of it left "somewhere" in my stash! :)

Carol L said...

Another gorgeous set of cards with those bright summer colors and pretty papers! Making your dog food is such a great idea and one you will most likely never regret! I just read that more than 1700 dogs have perished as a result of wearing a certain flea/tick collar and the FDA has done nothing to investigate. Shameful! We have to learn to take care of our own and I think you're doing a great thing for your precious pooches!