Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Springtime Joy Treats

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday was a really nice day! 
Shawn & I took advantage of it and went to the Rail Trail for a 3 mile walk.
There was a few police around since they have been looking for a young woman that went missing on Saturday. Her car & cell phone was left in the parking lot where we get on the Rail Trail. 
Not sure what the story is but I don't think she has been found yet.
Anyways, today we are in for another beautiful warm day!
Those 2 snow piles in my yard are almost melted! YAY!

Today I have a sweet treat to share that I made up for Easter!
I used the Springtime Joy stamp set that is in the 2021 January - June Mini Catalog.
It's adorable!



The boxes are the Love You Always Treat Boxes.

Project Details:

Stamps: Springtime Joy, Arrange A Wreath, Punch Party (Hostess)
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends, Blushing Bride, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Whisper White, Various DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Double Oval Punch, Rhinestones, Various Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have to say that I really love how these turned out!
I love the colors and I used a bunch of retired DSP & Ribbon!
Each box is filled with a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg, 4 Kit Kats Bite Sized Bars and 3 Dove Chocolates.
I wouldn't mind getting one of these for Easter! Yum!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy








2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a sweet little lamb image! I love all the different colors you created them with and how fun are these?! I heard about that missing girl, such a shame :(

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, I love the lamb and that pretty oval sentiment! The colors are perfect!!