Monday, March 22, 2021

Card #2

Hello & Happy Monday!

We've had a beautiful weekend here in PA!
Unfortunately, I think I am coming down with a cold.
Yesterday we did get the bikes out for a short bike ride. Shawn wanted to ride farther but my legs were feeling like spaghetti and my head was pounding. We got 3 miles in and will try again this week to maybe go farther. The trail was crazy busy! 2 people stopped right in front of me and I about lost my mind! You can tell I am a bit irritable with this sinus crap! I came home and took a short nap but still have the sinus headache!

Today is my cleaning day so I am going to get right to sharing card #2 from Saturday's get together.
We used the Healing Hugs stamp set and I paired it with some Hydrangea Hill DSP.




Everyone needs Get Well cards and this one is sure to cheer up anyone under the weather!
I love the prints in the Hydrangea Hill DSP and all those pretty purples!
This is actually the first time I opened the pack. You will love it!

Card Details:

Stamps: Healing Hugs
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, Hydrangea Hill DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon, Rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue



Deb was feeling a bit under the weather (with a cold of her own) but she said she loved all the cards we made! That makes me smile!

********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

The purple colors and papers here are GORGEOUS! I'm sorry you're coming down with a cold, but do take care of yourself! Wishing you a good Monday in spite of not feeling well! hugs

Vicki Burdick said...

This is beautiful! I love that Hydrangea suite!!