Monday, March 15, 2021

Bunnies & Butterflies

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
Our weather yesterday was very windy so we just stayed put at home and cleaned up the garage.
It needed it badly!

Today I have a set of cards that I made for my card lady.
She requested bunnies & butterflies with no saying.
Thankfully, the Springtime Joy stamp set has bunnies & butterflies!






I'm sure by now your tired of seeing these bunny & lamb projects but I promise you that I am just about done sharing them! This stamp set has some adorable spring images in it and to be honest, they just make me smile!

I started these cards with a Petal Pink cardbase that I used a layer of Pleased As Punch DSP on.
Just a reminder that the Pleased As Punch DSP is retired and leftover from last year.
It has such pretty spring colors in it and i'd really like to get this pack of paper used up!
I then took a piece of the rainbow colored paper and added it over the Petal Pink DSP.
That piece measures 1 1/4 x 4 3/4.
It brings a splash of pretty colors to my card!
I stamped my images in Memento Black ink and colored my images with Stampin Blends to match my rainbow colored DSP.
Lastly, I added a bow with the Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon.
I kept these cards flat for easy mailing.


Card Details:

Stamps: Springtime Joy
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Pleased As Punch DSP (SAB Coordinates-retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The 1st day of Spring is only a few days away and these cards will be a nice way to make someone's day! 

*************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

These are so cute, I love this set!

Carol L said...

nope! I'm not tired of seeing these images because they're so darned cute! The color panel looks perfect with the dsp and then there's that adorable bunny wearing flowers :) Adorable!

D'Ann said...

Just adorable! Love it!