Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Arrange A Wreath for Easter

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Halfway thru the week and it is to be a lovely day here in PA!
If you live on the east coast, I hope you get to enjoy this day!

Today I have a set of Easter cards that I made last week for my card lady.
She has ordered 2 packs of Easter cards so this will be one pack.
I used the Arrange A Wreath bundle from the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog.






I started out with a cardbase of Flirty Flamingo then a layer of Whisper White.
The Granny Apple Green panel at the bottom was a few scraps I had leftover from last year's Pleased As Punch DSP from SaleABration Coordinates.
I stamped my sentiment on that piece of DSP with Highland Heather ink.
The top of the card I stamped my wreath on with Granny Apple Green using my Stamparatus so I would get a good image. It worked like a charm!
My Easter eggs were stamped on scraps of Whisper White in Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo & Highland Heather inks and diecut with the Wreath Builder Dies.
I also diecut a ribbon from the same dies using a scrap piece of Daffodil Delight.
I adhered the eggs to my wreath and added a few rhinestones for sparkle and finished these up!


Card Details:

Stamps: Arrange A Wreath
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Pleased As Punch DSP (retired- SAB Coordinates)
Accessories: Wreath Builder Dies, Stamparatus, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Stampin Seal+


I'm not sure I am loving this one for some reason but I am do like all the spring colors!
And I do think my card lady will be pleased that these will mail flat!

*****************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

LeAnne said...

So cute! This set is still on my wish list, even more so after seeing this sweet creation!

Carol L said...

Those colorful little eggs in the wreath are so cute and the warm spring colors are so welcome after a cold snap! Love that little bow up top too!

Vicki said...

I LOVE THIS!!! ❤❤

Janice M said...

Oh this is a fun Easter card!! Love the eggs on a wreath idea. Haven't made one Easter card yet this year! Need to try and get on that i guees?!!