Friday, March 19, 2021

Acetate Boxes for Easter Treats

 Good Morning & Happy Friday!

It's a cold, windy morning here after a day of rain yesterday!
It was the perfect day to nap which I did not do.
I got my downstairs ready for my Stamp Day w Friends get together for Saturday.
Today I am working on laundry and hoping to grab a short nap since I did not sleep good last night.
I'm already on my 2nd cup of coffee and i'm thinking I may need more!


Have you seen the 3 1/8  Acetate Card Boxes in the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog?
They are on page 152 and sell 10 boxes for $6.00.
I have not used these for the small cards but I have used them quite a few times in the last year for treat boxes. Easter is no different as I made 18 of these for my customers treat order.
I simply colored up some of those adorable lambs from the Springtime Joy stamp set and used up some retired gingham papers!



My boxes are filled with 4 Bite Sized Kit Kats.
The outside is decorated with a Scalloped Square in different cardstock colors then I diecut a Square using the same set of Framelits in the matching Gingham DSP colors. 
Next I diecut another layer of cardstock with the Tasteful Labels Dies and I ran those panels thru the Big Shot with my very loved Tasteful Textile 3D EF for added texture.
The next layer is the Scalloped Circle and then the Whisper White layer that has the lamb stamped on. 
I colored those images with Stampin Blends.
I stamped my sentiment in coordinating colored ink on Whisper White and punched it out with the Classic Label Punch and attached it with Mini Dimensionals.
Lastly, I added a matching bow with a glue dot and some big rhinestones.


Project Details:

Stamps: Springtime Joy, You're Inspiring (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends, Highland Heather, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Various Gingham DSP (retired)
Accessories: Square Layering Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Tasteful Labels Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Classic Label Punch, Various Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Adhesive Foam Sheets, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These were so much fun to make and my card lady just loved them!
If your looking for a quick treat, these boxes are perfect for that!
I really like the size of them and it doesn't take a whole lot of candy to fill them!
My card lady wanted these to lay on each person's table setting for their Easter dinner and I bet she will get lots of big smiles from her family!

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


That is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your Friday!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are absolutely adorable! I just love that little lamb and those cute little bows! I tried to nap yesterday too but with no luck. I couldn't get warm all day long! Hopefully the sun today will help us both crawl out from underneath the gloomies!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, I just love these! This set is perfect with the gingham paper!! 18....wow! you were busy!!