Tuesday, March 2, 2021

HB Hot Dog!

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

It's a hang on to your hats kind of day here in PA!
Going to be a cool day but tomorrow....sunshine and temps in the mid 50's!
I am looking forward to that!

Today I have another card to show that I made with the Hot Dog stamp set!




I paired this adorable puppy with some Well Suited DSP from the Handsomely Suited Suite from the January - June Mini Catalog (aka Spring Mini).
I started with a Pacific Point cardbase then a layer of Whisper White layer that I ran thru the Big Shot with the Painted Texture 3D EF. Love the texture on this embossing folder!!
I cut 2 pieces of DSP measuring 2 x 4 and the Smoky Slate piece at 1 x 4 and adhered them to my Whisper White piece.
I then stamped my puppy on Whisper White cardstock in Memento Black ink then I diecut it with the Square Layering Framelits. I colored my images with Stampin Blends. My sentiment was stamped with Pacific Point ink. I layered my panel on a piece of Pacific Point cardstock that was cut with Scalloped Square Layering Framelit.
Lastly, I added a piece of Poppy Parade cardstock that I diecut with the Hippo & Friends Dies. I cut it in half and added a piece to each side of my main image panel. 
Then I added a Pacific Point Enamel Dot to each side to finish my card.


Card Details:

Stamps: Hot Dog
Ink: Memento Black, Pacific Point, Stampin Blends- Smoky Slate, Poppy Parade & Night of Navy
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Well Suited DSP
Accessories: Painted Texture 3D EF, Hippo & Friends Dies, Square Layering Framelits, Pacific Point Enamel Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love how this one turned out with the design and colors!
Nothing is popped up so it will mail flat which is always a plus!
Do you like how I tied the balloon to the dog's tail?

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh gosh, this is the cutest card ever! The colors, plaid papers and red tabs on each side look so awesome and I love the little balloon tied to his tail! Super cute pooch image and colored perfectly too! I just looked out the window and saw our trash dumpster has blown halfway down the road to our neighbors! It's quite blustery today for sure!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute!!! Love hat paper paired with the cute doggie!! The balloon is adorable!!!

D'Ann said...

Lol, so darn cute! Love the playfulness of the card.

Janice M said...

What a cute card! Loving the color combo and the little elements you added to the puppy.