Saturday, March 13, 2021

Arrange A Wreath Cards

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your weekend is off to a great start!
I slept in this morning that is why the late update.
It's a bright sunny morning but it sure is cooler than the last couple of days.
Yesterday we heard that they found that young woman dead that they have been looking for at the York Rail Trail. We've not been there since Wednesday evening. The news & local search & rescue crews were out that evening walking along the trail. I got such an eerie feeling then after seeing carnations laying along the paved road that leads to the trail. It was said that she was suicidal but that's not been confirmed.
Either way it's such a sad situation and my heart hurts for her family. 


Today I have a set of cards that I made back in November for a card order for Thanksgiving.
It uses the Arrange A Wreath stamp set & Wreath Builder Dies.





I wasn't going to share these but I always like to keep track of what I make for my card lady and I like to have idea's to look back on for each stamp set.
This stamp set is very versatile and one I hope does not retire this year.

I started with a Thick Whisper White cardbase that I covered with a piece of In Good Taste DSP.
I love this certain sheet of Woodgrain DSP.
Then I diecut several colors of cardstock with the Wreath Builder Dies.
I chose Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Bumble Bee and built my wreath.
I ran the Wreath Builder Dies thru the Big Shot with my cardstock & Adhesive Sheets to make it easier to adhere to my cardbase. Once I got all those wreaths attached I added a bow with some Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon.
I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set in Cajun Craze and added some rhinestones for sparkle to finish them up!


Card Details:

Stamps: Arrange A Wreath
Ink: Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Bumble Bee, Pumpkin Pie, In Good Taste DSP
Accessories: Wreath Builder Dies, Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon, Glue Dots, Rhinestones, Adhesive Sheets


My card lady loved them!

******************************************************
My thoughts today...



Do you have any fun plans?
I have laundry to do and maybe finish up my card order I have been working on.
Maybe grab a walk with my better half later on.
Taking advantage of the sunshine!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

The layered wreath is gorgeous and I love those warm colors. They're all tied up with a perfect little bow too which makes them so fun!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is awesome!!! Love the wreath. So sad about the girl, much love to her family and hoping for comfort and peace for them and all. It would be eerie to walk where she went missing from, makes us remember to be thankful for our own safety and to hold tight to the ones we love!