Thursday, March 11, 2021

Springtime Joy Card Set

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday we had another beautiful day!
Our temps hit mid 60's which has been nice to open windows and air out the house!
I still have 1 snow pile left in my front yard and I hope that those mid 70 temps melt it today!

Today I have a set of Easter cards to share that I whipped up for my card rack.
I used that cute Springtime Joy stamp set again and i'm trying to use up some of the DSP paper packs I have on hand because those prints & patterns will be changing with our new catalog that is coming in May. 







I started with a Flirty Flamingo cardbase then a layer of Whisper White that I ran thru the Big Shot with the Ornate Floral 3D EF. I don't use this embossing folder as much as I would the Tasteful Textile 3D EF so today I made myself use it. 
Next I took my Brights & 2020-2022 In Color DSP Paper Packs and picked out some springy colors.
I chose Flirty Flamingo, Bumble Bee and Just Jade. 
I cut these strips 4 x 1 1/4 and adhered them to my embossed Whisper White cardstock panel in a staggered layout and over lapping one another. I just love this design as it brings lots of interest to the card!
Next I added my colored bunny images from the Springtime Joy stamp set that I diecut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits and the Circle Layering Framelits. I stamped my sentiment from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink and used the Classic Label Punch to punch it out. I added them with Mini Dimensionals.
And lastly I added 3 small Champagne Rhinestones for some sparkle to finish up my set of cards.

Card Details:

Stamps: Springtime Joy, Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Memento Black, Flirty Flamingo, Stampin Blends- (Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight & Just Jade)
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, Just Jade, DSP- Just Jade, Bumble Bee & Flirty Flamingo
Accessories: Ornate Floral 3D EF, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Bumble Bee Ribbon, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Champagne Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Aren't they just the sweetest?!
I have come to really like this Springtime Joy stamp set and have used it quite a bit on cards and my Easter Treats which I will share soon!
My card lady called yesterday and gave me a huge order so that is on my agenda the next couple of days!  Today though, I am not feeling all the best. I did not sleep good last night and I ache from head to toe so I am going to take it easy today and soak up the sunshine & warmth!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Haha!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are adorable with those 3 colorful panels along with the cute bunny! Such a sweet set of cards! Enjoy the warmth today!

Vicki Burdick said...

ADORABLE!!!! Love the colors, wish we had gotten a pretty pastel DSP this year.