Saturday, March 20, 2021

March Gift Bags

 Hello & Happy Saturday!
And Happy 1st Day of Spring!

A quick post today since I have a Stamp Day w/ Friends get together!
I am so excited!

I always make the girls a decorated bag to take their cards home in!



My bags use the In Bloom bundle from the 2021 January - June Mini Catalog on page 45.
It's such a fun set!

Project Details:

Stamps: In Bloom
Ink: Rococo Rose
Cardstock: Rococo Rose, Whisper White, Petal Pink, Old Olive, Paper Blooms DSP (SAB 21-retired)
Accessories: Pierced Blooms Dies, Rococo Rose Linen Ribbon, Rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


That's all the chit chat I have for today!
I gotta go get ready so I will fill you in more tomorrow and share a card that we will make!
Hope you come back!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


YAY!!!!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

Your bags are always so pretty and I just love the stitched flowers you used on them this time. Enjoy your stamp get together - it must be wonderful to feel human interaction again after so long!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, you always spoil your girls!!!