Monday, March 8, 2021

Basket Bunch Milk Cartons

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
We had a cold weekend but the sunshine was much welcomed!
This week we are in for a nice spring warm up!
I'm hoping to get out and walk or bike ride in the evenings!

Today is my cleaning day so before I get started on that I wanted to share with you some milk carton treats I made for an order. 




These milk carton boxes are the perfect size and each is filled with Dove Milk Chocolate candies by request of the customer.


Project Details:

Stamps: Basket Bunch (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue, Blushing Bride, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Various DSP in Balmy Blue & Blushing Bride (retired)
Accessories: Ornate Frames Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Basket Bunch Framelits (retired), Gold Gems, Gold Clips (retired), Blushing Bride & Balmy Blue Ribbons (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The boxes came together nicely but it took me a bit to diecut all those little pieces to decorate them!
The finished treat box turned out very nice and I hope my customer likes them!
I know she will love the chocolate inside as it's her favorite!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






4 comments:

LeAnne said...

SO cute! Love these little cartons! Too sweet with that little clip on top! Adorable!

D'Ann said...

That bunny is so cute and brings a smile to my face! You've done a really nice job decorating these. Who wouldn't be happy to receive one?! :)

Carol L said...

What an adorable way to decorate those milk cartons! I just love the little basket/bunny and super sweet sentiment panel, and that little clip on top is the perfect closure! Love these!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love these and how you decorated, all your die cutting was worth it!!!