Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Thank You Cards

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a pretty set of Thank You cards for my card lady!
She asked for some flowers since the first day of Spring is Saturday.





I started with a Thick Whisper White cardbase that I covered with a piece of Flowers For Every Season DSP. Then I stamped my sentiment from Peaceful Moments on Whisper White cardstock with Magenta Madness ink. I diecut it out with the Stitched Rectangle Framelits and I added a Magenta Madness Enamel Dot to each card to finish them!
Perfect for Spring!


Card Details:

Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Ink: Magenta Madness
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Flowers For Every Season DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Magenta Madness Enamel Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These were simple to whip up since the DSP does all the work!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...



Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

She asked for flowers, and you really delivered! LOL Each card is like taking a stroll through someone's garden! Very pretty! Happy St. Patrick's day!