Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Post It Notes

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday I got all my housework done then Shawn & I went out for supper. 
It turned out to be a nice day with lots of sunshine but there was a bit of a breeze that kept it on the cool side. Gigi & Bailee certainly loved being out in the yard soaking up the sun! We still have a tiny bit of snow left in the yard where the sun doesn't hit too much but I bet by tomorrow it will be gone. They are calling for 60-65 degrees today so I hope to get out to walk.
Shawn is home today. 
His Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) had him up most of the night so of course he is sleeping now!
I do believe that he needs a medication change. 
Kelsey also has RLS and is on a different medication than him.


Today I am sharing more of those cute Post It Note Holders that have the pen attached!
I just love these and think they re such a brilliant idea to keep the pen attached.

This first one uses the Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle.



These are the same as the ones I shared the other day except the cardstock colors are different as is the  Sand & Sea DSP.

Project Details:

Stamps: Friends Are Like Seashells
Ink: Rococo Rose, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Seaside Spray
Cardstock: Seaside Spray, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Sand & Sea DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Everyday Label Punch, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Snowflake Splendor Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This one uses the In Bloom Bundle.



Project Details:

Stamps: In Bloom
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose, Old Olive, Whisper White, Paper Blooms DSP (SAB 21)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Pierced Blooms Dies, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These are so fun to make!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the sunshine today!
~Wendy





3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wendy, these are adorable! They would be perfect for an upcoming project I want to do! TFS!

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, these are so cute! Never heard or saw "Love you to the Beach and back" but I love that phrase! Looks perfect on these little beauties!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, love these!!