Friday, March 12, 2021

Gift of Hope

 Good Morning & Happy Friday!

Yesterday was such a beautiful day!
The sun was shining and our temps got up in the mid 70's!
Today it won't get that warm but i'm good with 60's!

I have been working on a card order and still needed 1 pack of Easter cards.
I ordered the Gift of Hope stamp set from the 2021 January - June Mini Catalog and got to work to make a pack of cards with it.







My card starts with a Highland Heather cardbase with a layer of Whisper White cardstock that I ran thru the Big Shot with the retired Basket Weave EF. Then I found in my retired stash of papers this Highland Heather Gingham DSP from the retired Gingham Gala DSP. I cut my strips down to 2 x 4 3/4.
Next I used the floral image from the Gift of Hope stamp set with my Stamparatus so I would get perfect placement and a good image! I colored my image with Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends. I adhered this panel to a layer of Daffodil Delight cardstock and added it to my card. I stamped my sentiment with Highland Heather ink on Purple Posy cardstock.
I diecut that out with the Circle Layering Framelits and popped it up on my card with a Dimensional.
Lastly, I added a Daffodil Delight Ribbon with a glue dot and called them done!

I am really pleased with this set!

Card Details:

Stamps: Gift of Hope
Ink: Memento Black, Highland Heather, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Purple Posy, Gingham Gala DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Basket Weave EF (retired), Daffodil Delight Ribbon (retired), Stamparatus, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, these are so pretty! That delicate floral image is perfect for the Easter sentiment, and the colors are perfection! Enjoy your day!

Carol L said...

This set floats my boat with those fabulous spring colors! LOVE them!! Hopefully you are enjoying this gorgeous weather we're having, cuz it won't last too long! Hugs!

D'Ann said...

So pretty! Love the cheery colors and your coloring skills. :)

Vicki Burdick said...

LOVE!!! so pretty and perfect colors for Easter!!