Thursday, March 4, 2021

You Are Amazing!

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

What a gorgeous day we had yesterday!
Shawn surprised me by getting out of work a bit early and then going to the Rail Trail for a long walk!
It felt great but this morning my legs are screaming!
Nothing that some Advil won't take care of.

Today I have 2 cards to share that I made with a new stamp set from the 2021 January - June Mini Catalog. It uses the In Bloom bundle...take a look!






Card Details:

Stamps: In Bloom
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Rococo Rose, Soft Seafoam, Petal Pink, Old Olive, Paper Blooms DSP (retired-SaleABration 2021)
Accessories: Tasteful Texture 3D EF, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Pierced Blooms Dies, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I had the best time making these and playing with all those amazing diecut flowers that are in the Pierced Blooms Dies! At first I was a bit intimidated but once I started playing around with those flowers I actually enjoyed it!

I started with a Night of Navy cardbase then a layer of Whisper White that I ran thru the Big Shot with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. Then I diecut a layer of Rococo Rose cardstock & a piece of Paper Blooms DSP with the Stitched Rectangle Framelits. 
I then diecut many flowers with the Pierced Blooms Dies and played around with them on my card to find the right place. My sentiment panel is also diecut from the same set of dies and my sentiment is stamped from the In Bloom stamp set in Night of Navy ink.
I finished it with that adorable diecut bow from the same set of dies and added a few rhinestones on the cards and called them done!

Hope you like them!
I really love this bundle!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


5 comments:

Carol L said...

Those flowers look like so much fun with the great colors you chose! Love the stitching details on each one and how you arranged them together. Cute bow too! Enjoy the sunshine - we walked a lot the past 3 days and my legs feel as if they're going to give out now! LOL

LeAnne said...

LOVE this....such beautiful flowers! Glad you got out yesterday too!

D'Ann said...

So pretty! Love the stitched flowers and your color combination - very striking!

Vicki said...

I love these flowers!

Janice M said...

These cards are gorgeous!! I just might have to get those stiched flowers dies!! Glad you were able to get out and walk. I NEED to and hope to get out next week and enjoy the beautiful weather we are to have. Gotta losse these Covid lbs i put on!