Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Sweet Strawberry Bundle

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

We are in for a beautiful day here in south central PA!
We are gonna get the bikes out this evening for a nice ride as long as it's not windy!

Yesterday I worked on getting my card kits ready for my next Stamp Day w/ Friends get together this week! I cannot wait to see my friends and laugh!
This card is one that we will be making!




This Sweet Strawberry Bundle has been on the backorder list for weeks if not months but I do think a shipment is due in soon! Plus, it will be around alot longer now that it has carried over to the new 2021-2022 Stampin Up! Annual Catalog.

My card uses Berry Delightful DSP from the last SaleABration which is now retired. I kept this one simple for the girls to create.

Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Strawberry
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green
Cardstock: Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White, Berry Delightful DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Strawberry Builder Punch, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Red Rhinestones, Red Ribbon (retired), White Baker's Twine, Dimensional, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope they enjoy this one!
I thought the strawberries would work well for this time of year because it will soon be strawberry picking time! Yum!

*************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy




4 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a pretty design, and the strawberries are definitely coming soon! Love the plaid panel too! Enjoy this gorgeous day!!

LeAnne said...

So bright and cheerful! I love it!

Vicki said...

So pretty...love the tag! That paper is awesome too!

Janice M said...

This is so pretty and refreshing! I can almost smell the fresh strawberries! Can't wait for the local berries to be ready.