Friday, April 9, 2021

Snail Mail Hello!

 Hello & Happy Friday!

I'm so glad the weekend is here after the crazy week we've had!
It's a rainy, dreary day here today and i'm ok with it since we do need the rain!
Our grass is really shooting up so it will soon be mowing time.

Today I have a pretty cute card to share with you made with the Snail Mail Bundle from the 2021 January - Jun Mini Catalog.
I was late getting on the wagon for ordering this bundle but luckily I was able to get it before it went on backorder for weeks & weeks!




I also chose a layout that comes from the talented Marisa Alverez!
She has these Wonder Recipes on how to create cards using up your DSP!
I have been using them for the last several months and I always love the look it gives my cards! Thank you, Marisa!

Card Details:

Stamps: Snailed It
Ink: Memento Black, Night of Navy, Stampin Blends (Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Poppy Parade)
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Well Suited DSP
Accessories: Snail Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Hippo & Friends Dies, Night of Navy Twine, Pacific Point Enamel Heart (retired), Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have fallen in love with this set and those adorable snails!
Only thing is....I wish it was carrying over to the new catalog but it's not.
Win some, lose some, I suppose!

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Yay!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

Carol L said...

OH My Gosh, this is beyond cute!! I love the dsp, the envie, the cute heart, snail - just everything! I'm glad you got this set too. Can you just imagine getting a fabulously cute card like this in the mail? Adorable!

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness...this is so stinkin' cute! I LOVE how you used alternate colors, it looks fabulous with that DSP! CLEVER! Wowza, we had a doozy of a thunder/lightning storm last night...hope you weathered it okay!

D'Ann said...

Darn, this is cute! So much detail. I'm sure anyone would be happy to receive this card! :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Love these and the fun colors you used!!