Thursday, April 15, 2021

Dragonfly Garden Fun Fold

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope you having a great week!

Today I have a fun card to share made with the Dragonfly Garden bundle.
I try to keep Thank You cards on hand for when the need arises and this style of card is quick & easy!
I'm not sure of the proper name for it but it reminds me of a postcard because my little card on the front is layered onto a piece of cardstock measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
I forgot to take a photo in the card with the flap flipped up but I have made several of these cards before. If you look on the righthand side on my tool bar and scroll down to List, and look for Different Folds Cards that is where you will find more of this style of cards!

Ok, on to my card...



I am thankful that the Dragonfly Garden stamp set is not retiring with the 2021 January - June Mini Catalog and has carried over into the new 2021-2022 Stampin Up! Annual Catalog however, this beautiful Dandy Garden DSP did not.
I have not used it much so you will be seeing more of it down the road!

Card Details:

Stamps: Dragonfly Garden
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Bumble Bee, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Dandy Garden DSP
Accessories: Dragonflies Punch, Oval Layering Framelits, Blackberry Bliss Ribbon, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


As I was listing all the ingredients of my card I realized I did not use any Rhinestones or Dimensionals on it! 
Those things are usually always "my to go to" items!
Every card needs some bling unless it's a masculine card, in which sometimes I add them to those cards too! Force of habit, I suppose!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a unique and beautiful card design, and the rich ribbon accent looks wonderful with all the colors you used! Love that dragonfly and great sentiment too!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful and I love that fun fold!