Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Sneak Peek!

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I want to share a sneak peek of a new suite of products that is coming from the NEW Stampin Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog!
This suite is the Pansy Petals line that is really nice!
I'm not a fan of pansies but I am loving this suite!




This new suite of products will be available starting May 4, 2021.

Do you see that little gold bumble bee?
I wasn't going to order it on the preorder but I am so glad I did!
They are so cute and I don't think it bulks up the card.
I added that to my card with glue dot.

I know the Stitched Shapes Framelits are retiring along with the Square Layering Framelits but you will continue to see me using them! I'm really sad that they retired these amazing dies!

Here are all the details!!

Card Details:

Stamps: Pansy Patch
Ink: Polished Pink
Cardstock: Polished Pink, Bumble Bee, Whisper White, Pansy Petals DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Polished Pink Open Weave Ribbon, Bumble Bee Trinkets, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

What do you think?

I haven't yet played with the flower stamps & dies but I hope to soon!
This suite is perfect for this time of year!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

D'Ann said...

Love the new dsp and that new pink! Can't wait to see more creations using this. :)

Carol L said...

This is so bright and fun with those hot pink colors! Love that bumble bee accent too. I can't believe the new catty is about to come out - didn't you just mail me one a coupla weeks ago?!