Saturday, September 11, 2021

Thinking of You

 Hello & Happy Saturday, Everyone!

Hope your weekend is off to a good start!
Lots of things on my agenda today but doubtful they will all get accomplished.
First, is a quick trip to Sam's Club for a few things!

Last evening I was able to get my big card order delivered!
She was so excited for it....I always say she is like a kid in a candy store!
She took all those packs of cards out of the bag and looked at each pack one at a time. Her excitement always makes me happy! She loved all of them!
So, today I am sharing another card that was made for the young woman that is staying in Philly and waiting to deliver her baby in November.



I love when my card lady gives me an order and she tells me a story behind some of the cards that she asks for.  The story behind this card, I hope, will bring a safe delivery in a few months for a young woman that had surgery in vitro on her baby. Audrey always lets them know they are in her thoughts & prayers! 
And each card that she sends out she writes a hand written note inside each & every one! Not many in the world are like that anymore.

Card Details:

Stamps: A Touch of Ink (SAB 21)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Bumble Bee, Basic White, Flower & Field DSP (SAB 21)
Accessories: Subtle EF (retired), Circle Layering Framelits, Harvest Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Holiday Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


She is always pleased with her card orders but especially loved this card!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


20 years have gone by.....we will never forget that day!

~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is just beautiful and I understand why your card lady loved it! How thoughtful of her to keep reminding this new mom-to-be that someone is thinking of her often! It's a lovely story to counter the sad memories of what happened 20 years ago on this day. I hope you're enjoying this beautiful weather today and doing something outdoors!