Sunday, September 5, 2021

Congratulations on Your Retirement

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

I hope your enjoying your Labor Day Weekend!
Our weather has been very nice the last several days.
I love having the windows open!

Yesterday I wanted to get a blog update but time got away from me.
We went out & did some shopping then I got involved with getting my Halloween decorations out. The cooler weather is motivating me to get started!

 I am off to get a haircut this morning and pick up a few groceries.
It's to be a rainy kind of day so not much happening here.

I have been working on a big card order this last week.
My customer asked for a retirement card and the only set I have related to retirement is the Wild About Flowers set from a few years ago. I use this set all the time and have definitely gotten my money's worth from it!

This is the card I made for her...




Since we are still in the summer season for a few more weeks,  I made this to go along with summer colors but after my trip out yesterday you can tell that Fall is coming! Fall & Halloween is everywhere!

Card Details:

Stamps: Wild About Flowers (retired)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight DSP
Accessories: Timeworn Type 3D EF, Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Scalloped Contour Dies, Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My card lady did not specify whether this card was for a man or a woman so I hope it is for a woman or I will be back at my stamp table making another card! LOL
I love those gorgeous flowers and everything came together nicely on this one!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy







2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is really a beautiful card! Love the design of those panels and the colors are just delicious! Enjoy your extended weekend!

D'Ann said...

Love this card and the beautiful design. It's a good one to have on hand and I feel a case coming on! Thank you for posting and sharing your wonderful creations. Looking forward to your Halloween posts! :)