Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Halloween Notebooks Part 2

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

We had another beautiful day yesterday!
Shawn had taken a comp day since he has been working lots of long hours and his lead guy came back from FMLA. We did a few errands and stopped at Hobby Lobby since I have been in need of Glue Dots! I love browsing the stores at this time of year looking at all the Fall/Thanksgiving stuff....even Christmas! I bought Kelsey a Hot Cocoa sign for Christmas that she had been wanting and I picked up a Gingerbread garland and some ornaments for the Christmas Tree!
I know i'm jumping the gun but those stores will be very busy once Halloween is over and I did not want to take a chance and not be able to find them.
Oh, and I did get some Glue Dots so I went home a happy woman! 

Today I have the rest of the Halloween Notebooks to share with you!
These are such fun!



These little composition notebooks I picked up at Walmart over the summer and decorated them using the Cute Halloween DSP!
This package of paper has some of the cutest prints in it that I think Stampin Up! has ever had! I hope they keep this up!
I used the Frightfully Cute & Frightful Tags Dies as well as the Cute Halloween and Halloween Punch bundles on these! Both stamp sets go well with one another and that makes it worth purchasing both!
The last one I colored my Black & White Gingham Ribbon with my Highland Heather Stampin Blends! Such a great touch!

Halloween Notebooks:

Stamps: Frightfully Cute, Cute Halloween
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black Archival (retired), Highland Heather, Highland Heather Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Basic White, Basic Black, Highland Heather, Cute Halloween DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Frightful Tags Dies, Halloween Punch, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Adhesive Stars, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The little pens I have had for a few years. They came from Walmart.
 I did pick up a pack of them at Dollar Tree this year but haven't opened them yet.  I will keep them for next year!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

these little composition books are the bomb and I love all the design factors you manage to put into each one! So cute! Speaking of cute, thanks for the great birthday card! I love the colors and beautiful flowers, a great treat for my special day :) Thanks and big hugs too!

Vicki said...

These are adorable! 🎃🎃