Monday, September 6, 2021

SaleABration Delicate Dahlia

 Hello & Happy Labor Day!

I hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend!

It rained off & on all day yesterday.
We ran to get my haircut first thing in the morning then did a fun little trip in the afternoon down to Towson, MD. I think I yawned the whole way there & back because it was so dreary! Glad today it is to be sunny!
Not sure what is on my agenda today but after all the running around we did the last 3 days....sitting on my butt would be nice! LOL I do think my laundry basket is calling....sigh!
How are you spending your Labor Day holiday?

Today I have a card to share that I made for that card order I worked on last week.
I pulled out a stamp set from the 2nd SaleABration Catalog called Delicate Dahlia.
I love this set....just wish it had coordinating dies!




I was thinking ahead to Fall when I made this and used Pumpkin Pie ink and some Woodgrain DSP. Love how this turned out!

Card Details:

Stamps: Delicate Dahlia (SAB 21), Beautiful Day (sentiment, retired)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Basic White, In Good Taste DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Wrapped in Texture EF (retired), Frightful Tags Dies, White Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card along with the rest of the big order will get delivered one day this week.
I think she will love this one since nothing is popped up!

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Great fall colors and elements on this pretty card! Those flowers are so pretty! I'm chilling today and binge watching Yellowstone. Happy Labor day to you and yours!

D'Ann said...

So pretty! I had wanted that set but didn't end up getting it. We had the kids over for dinner last night. It was fun but I'm pooped from cleaning off my craft table which was a huge mess. Good thing we did takeout so I didn't have to cook. I think I'll take it easy today, finish some cards I started on and possibly rearrange my craft area. I'm tired just thinking about that though. Lol!