Sunday, September 19, 2021

Nature's Harvest Sympathy Set

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

It's finally football Sunday for us!
I know the season started last week and our Ravens played Monday Night Football but it was on too late and of course us old people are in bed by 9pm!
The Ravens are playing today so i'm thrilled to be able to see the whole game even though i'm 95% sure they are going to lose to the Kansas City Chiefs.

Anyways, I have one last set of cards to share that I made for my card lady.
This set was kind of a case of a beautiful card I got from my friend, Vicki Burdick.
She makes amazing cards and I wanted to try my hand at casing her but obviously her coloring is the best around and mine doesn't even compare! Anyways, thank you, Vicki, for your beautiful card and the inspiration for this set!






Card Details:

Stamps: Nature's Harvest, Inspired Thoughts
Ink: Memento Black, Merry Merlot, Daffodil Delight & Old Olive Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Basic White, Beauty of the Earth DSP
Accessories: Harvest Dies, Timeworn Type 3D EF, Oval Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love this set of cards!

************************************
My thoughts today...


YAY!!

Stay tuned tomorrow as I am going to start sharing my Halloween treats!
I'm so excited!

Thanks for stopping by & have an awesome day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

Another beautiful set of cards with gorgeous embossing and wonderful papers and colors! I'm anxious to see your treats to get inspired to make some of my own. I just can't seem to get started! I too will be watching that game tonight until Mr Sandman calls us :)