Friday, September 17, 2021

Thank You Cards

 Hello & Happy Friday!

Today I have another set of apple cards to share!
My card lady is on a roll with apple cards since it is apple picking season around here. I pulled out a retired stamp set called Tart & Tangy and got to work.





First I went thru my papers and found scraps of this pretty paper from October Afternoon. I'm not sure when this was available but it was a long time ago.
I started with a Real Red cardbase then a layer of Very Vanilla that I ran thru the Big Shot with the Tasteful Textile 3D EF. Next I added a 1 x 5 piece of retired Old Olive DSP then my cute apple paper. I had enough to make this set of cards with a few pieces left. I tried to make it work with what I had left. 
Then I stamped my apple image using Real Red & Old Olive Stampin Write Markers. They were diecut with Very Vanilla Circle Layering Framelits then matted with an Old Olive Scalloped Circle. My sentiment was stamped in Early Espresso and diecut with the Seasonal Layers Dies. Lastly, I added 1 Red Rhinestone to each apple and popped up the sentiment panel.

Card Details:

Stamps: Pansy Patch (sentiment), Tart & Tangy (retired)
Ink: Early Espresso, Real Red & Old Olive Stampin Write Markers
Cardstock: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Old Olive DSP (retired), October Afternoon Paper
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Seasonal Layers Dies, Red Rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

Great apple-liciious card set! Love that little red rhinestone accent, just perfect!