Friday, September 10, 2021

Nature's Harvest

 Hello & Happy Friday!

Today I have a quick card to share made using the new Nature's Harvest Bundle from the 2021 Holiday Catalog!
This card is going to my card lady in her order that i've been working on!
She asked for a pack of cards, all different so she could send one every couple of weeks to a young woman she knows that is in Philly awaiting the birth of her baby in November. She had some complications and had surgery to correct something with the baby and has to stay there so doctors can monitor her until she delivers. Audrey wants to send them to her to keep her spirits up since she is away from home.




This bundle was not even on my radar until I see some beautiful cards made with it and since my card lady loves flowers i'm sure she is going to love this one!

Card Details:

Stamps: Nature's Harvest
Ink: Memento Black, Calypso Coral & Old Olive Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic White, Harvest Meadow DSP
Accessories: Harvest Dies, Timeworn Type 3D EF, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Bumble Bee Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I had my card lady's order ready to deliver to her then Tuesday she called and asked for more cards. Yesterday, she called again and ordered even more!
I have 1 more pack to create today and then I can call this order done...well atleast I hope! LOL
Then I hope over the weekend to get back to working on Halloween stuff.
I can't wait to start sharing my treats! WooHoo!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


I certainly do!
Hope you do, too!

Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

So pretty! I just opened this package of paper and can't wait to play with it some more! Your flowers are gorgeous and I love the embossing!

Carol L said...

That's a very pretty design with those great papers, and I love the flowers. Your card lady sounds like a really kind, compassionate caring person to send so many cards to encourage people! You're cardmaking is a perfect match to her needs! Have a nice weekend!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Immensely pretty card. Love the serene, classic fall time palette. It's soothing and revitalizing in the same go.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life