Thursday, September 16, 2021

Apple Picking Season!

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Here in Pennsylvania apple picking season has started and the Honeycrisp apples that I picked up at my local farm stand are so sweet & juicy!
Probably the sweetest of the season and I eat one every day.
My card lady asked for a bunch of different apple cards in her last order and let me tell you.....I looked high & low to find some apple papers and stamps to use.
This pack here I chose to use the apple from the retired Harvest Hello's stamp set.





I was going for a look of apples in a wood crate but failed on that but I do love the look of the apples against the wood paper!

Card Details:

Stamps: Harvest Hello's (retired), Colorful Seasons (retired)
Ink: Real Red, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede, Basic White, Granny Apple Green DSP, In Good Taste DSP
Accessories: Apple Builder Punch (retired), Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Linen Thread, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

They still turned out alright but not my favorites.
I guess all that matters is that my card lady loved them!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Love the pop of a red apple against that wooden background! Great set of cards!

Karen in Florida said...

GREAT cards! I love the Harvest Hellos stamp & matching punch!
Your card would also be perfect as a teacher card. Added bonus: it has a pumpkin stamp/punch as well.
I used to buy Honey Crisp apples when I lived in Michigan. Fortunately we do get them here in Florida, too. They are the BEST apples ever!
Thanks for sharing!!!