Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Floral Card Set

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a set of cards to share that I made for my card lady.
She loves her cards that have no sayings on so she can use them for different occasions. This set uses the Hand Penned Bundle from the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog.





I wasn't quite sure how I wanted to use the stamp set on these but I knew I did not want to color each one of those flowers because my hands were already hurting. I then took a Stitched Circle from my "extra's basket" in Highland Heather and stamped my floral image with the same color ink. It was pretty dark when I first stamped it but after about 10 mins of drying it lightened up and I loved the look of it! I added it to my cards with some rhinestones & a Mint Macaron bow! The nice part is....nothing is popped up and will mail flat.

Card Details:

Stamp: Hand Penned
Ink: Highland Heather
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Highland Heather, Hand Penned DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits (retired), Mint Macaron Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I really need to pull this set out and use it more!
It really is a beautiful set!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

These colors are just dreamy, and I love the stamping on those purple circles! Another beautiful set of cards! Have yourself a nice Tuesday!!