Thursday, September 2, 2021

Gone Fishing!

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

What a day it was yesterday!
It rained like i've never seen it rain before!
Then around 3 in the afternoon we had a tornado warning which covered my area.
It took all I had to get Ryan out of his wheelchair and down the basement steps.
By the time I got him down there the warning was done!
I was huffing & puffing then to find out the warning was over....I had to sit and laugh! Better to be safe than sorry, no matter what!
The news said we had 8 inches of rain and there is flooding everywhere!
Shawn is going to have fun trying to get to work this morning with flooded roads & trees down.
Today is to be a much nicer day and hopefully much calmer!


 I have card #5 from my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together to share today.
This one is a mix of several different stamp sets...all retired.




Card Details:

Stamps: Best Catch (retired), Gone Fishin' (retired), Amuse sentiment
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray (retired), Basic White, Plaid Tidings DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Catch of the Day Thinlits Dies (retired), Misty Moonlight Enamel Dots, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I am taken with the colors of this one!
Misty Moonlight & Seaside Spray are pretty colors together.
They even make for an awesome masculine card which my stamp girls always ask for! They both liked this card!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


It feels like Fall has arrived here but i'm sure it's just a preview of what's to come eventually! The next few days are to be very nice with low humidity! No ac for a few days! YAY!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

This color scheme is just dreamy and I especially like the plaid! All those great die cut elements look fantastic together and the masculine theme is awesome! So glad you were safe in that wicked aftermath of Ida. I don't think I've ever seen the likes of any hurricane that made landfall in the gulf of Mexico maintain that much strength this far north, but it sure was scary! We had no tornado warnings, but the water was coming in our garage like a river for a while! So glad that's behind us, and glad you're all safe. It reminded me of that monster twister that hit MO when you lived there! Too close for comfort! Enjoy the calm today.