Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Season of Thanks

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

It's hump day already!
Sorry for a late update today, I had a busy morning.
The last home improvement project is happening today!

Today I have a cute card to share using the SaleABration stamp set, Textures & Frames. I ordered this set on a whim, not sure what I would do with it.
I looked on Pinterest and found a few cards that inspired me to use it.
I made a card the other day using this set and on that one I used the splatter stamp.
This one uses the circle. 
I used Fall colors to create a Thanksgiving card.




I paired up the SaleABration set with a retired set, Gather Together.
This stamp set is one of my favorites for Thanksgiving and will live on in my stamp room!

Card Details:

Stamps: Gather Together (retired), Textures & Frames SAB 21
Ink: Terracotta Tile (retired), Bumble Bee, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Terracotta Tile, Pumpkin Pie, Bumble Bee, Basic White
Accessories: Gathered Leaves Dies (retired), Stitched Nested Dies (retired), Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon, Champagne Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Isn't it colorful?
It's always fun to create your own background paper, too!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Wonderfully lovely fall card. It embraces and joyfully celebrates so much of what is not only beautiful, but endearingly special about this enchanting chapter of the year.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life