Monday, September 13, 2021

Sending Thoughts & Prayers

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
It's going to feel like summertime here this week.

Today I am sharing card #5 that I made as part of that card order for Audrey.
This was for a pack of 5 cards for the young woman who had surgery while pregnant and is staying in Philly waiting to deliver in mid November. 



Card Details:

Stamps: Rose Wonder (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pool Party, Pool Party DSP (retired), Field & Flowers DSP (retired SAB 21)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Be Mine Stitched Framelits (retired), Pool Party Twine (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Today I am headed back to my stamp table to finish up my Halloween Treats!
I hope to start sharing them starting next Monday!

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

I just love those papers with the hand-painted look of those delicate flowers! This is so pretty with such a thoughtful sentiment too! Our a/c went back on last night again, and hopefully in a day or two we can turn it off and enjoy some cooler fall weather again!