Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Halloween Bags

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today's Halloween Project is made with mostly retired items.
I have been trying for the last few years to clean out what I have in drawers and get it used up. I found a package of glassine bags that I believe were from a Halloween Kit from years ago and had enough to make 8 of these up with lots of yummy Halloween candies!



I made a topped to put over the top of my bag and stapled it on.
My paper is from the Cute Halloween DSP.
My tag is from the retired Sweet Hauntings stamp set & Tag Punch and I added a Black & White Gingham bow to my tag!
And my adorable little ghost is punched out of the Cute Halloween DSP using the Halloween Punch.

Treat Details:

Stamps: Sweet Hauntings (retired)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Cute Halloween DSP
Accessories: Tag Punch, Halloween Punch, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Gorgeous Grape Glittered Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My glassine bags hold 1 Bite Size Reese's PB Pumpkins, 1 Bite Size Milky Way, 1 Bite Size Snickers, and a Bite Size Twix. 
Definitely a yummy treat for a sweet Trick or Treater!

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh these are so cute Wendy! I just love that cute little ghost you punched from the dsp to add to the fun! Super cute little treats! I have to get some Halloween candy and get started on mine soon before Halloween is over! LOL

D'Ann said...

That little ghost is so cute! Love that set you used for the tag. I kept mine as well and I think I actually use it every year. lol!