Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Birthday Cards from Friends & Family

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I hope you all had a nice Labor Day holiday! 
It sure went by really fast, didn't it?

Today is to be very busy so I decided I would share the birthday cards that I received. I celebrated my 55th birthday last Friday and had such a fun day! 

This one is from my son, Ryan


He orders cards from me every time he needs one. 

This one is from Carol


This one is from Deb


This is from LeAnne


This is from Mary Anne


This is from Audrey (my card lady)


This is from Sarah


This one is from Kathy


Thank you to each & every one of you that sent cards, texts or phone calls!
It was a great day with some really nice weather to boot!

I'll be back tomorrow with more cards from my recent card order!
Hope you'll come back!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy
















3 comments:

Carol L said...

So glad you got all those wonderful birthday cards and had a great celebration! They're all so beautiful!

LeAnne said...

Glad you had a fun birthday! I have to admit that Ryan's is my favorite, although they're all BEAUTIFUL!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Glad you were showered with cards! So pretty.