Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Floating & Fluttering HB

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

The rain has arrived!
Let's hope it does not get as bad as they are anticipating.
Schools here are closed and we are expecting anywhere from 4-8 inches of rain.
It's going to be a great day if your a duck!

Today I have card # 4 from my recent Stamp Day w/ Friends.
I used the retired Floating & Fluttering stamp set.




Card Details:

Stamps: Floating & Fluttering (retired), Inspired Thoughts
Ink: Memento Black, Bermuda Bay, Stamping Blends- Bermuda Bay, Pool Party & Mint Macaron
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Basic White, Butterfly Bijou DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Bermuda Bay Ribbon (retired), Wink of Stella, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This was Miss Emily's favorite card!
Every time we get together she picks a favorite.
She said she loves butterflies and loved the colors of this!

Since it's going to be a rainy day, I am going downstairs to work on a big card order. I have a few cards to create then I will move on to finishing up Halloween goodies that I did not get to work on the other day. My back feels better today so that's a plus!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Quack quack! It's my greeting for today :)
The colors on this card are just breathtakingly gorgeous together! Another pretty design to add to the collection. Have fun stamping today. We'll be busy bailing out the garages as the rain always comes in under the doors when it rains hard!

Vicki said...

Beautiful!