Friday, July 17, 2020

Ornate Thanks

Hello & Happy Friday!

Today is the start of some very hot weather coming our way!
I think for the next week I seen temps in the upper 90's with high humidity.
I'm not at all looking forward to that and will be hibernating inside!

I have a busy day ahead with getting ready for my Stamp Day w/ Friends tomorrow morning!
I've got 5 projects ready for them and what better way to stay cool then to spend it friends stamping!
I will share those projects next week.

Today I have a set of quick & simple Thank You cards that my card lady ordered back in May.
Life got away from me back then so I am playing a bit of catch up!





I used Stampin Up's Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes to crank these out quickly!
The toughest part was running the delicate die thru the Big Shot and getting all those pieces out.
I used the Big Shot Die Brush (retired) to do that and it actually went very fast.

Card Details:

Stamps: Ornate Thanks
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes, Terracotta Tile, Ornate Garden Specialty DSP
Accessories: Ornate Borders Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


No ribbon or rhinestones added to these to keep them flat for mailing.
And if you know me, that is a hard task!
I love the bows and lots of bling!

The Ornate Garden Suite is a beautiful variety of products!
Lots of flowers which makes me smile!
Hope you like my quick Thank You cards today!

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Pretty set! Enjoy your stamp day with friends and stay cool!!!

Carol L said...

The colorful flowers in the background paper look great with this intricate die holding the sentiment! A well-designed card for sure! Enjoy your stamp day and have lots of fun! Have a great weekend while you're at it too!