Saturday, July 18, 2020

Thanks A Bunch

Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

This morning is my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together!
I always look forward to seeing my friends and having some girl time!
I will share all the projects starting tomorrow.

Today's card is one I made earlier this week using the Celebrating Sunflowers stamp set.
Definitely one of my favorites as I seem to reach for it alot!



I had no real design in mind when I made this but it started with those 2 small strips of DSP that was left in my pack. The paper is Flowers for Every Season DSP and it's really pretty!
It can be used all year long and I like their way of thinking on that!

Card Details:

Stamps: Celebrating Sunflowers
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends, Just Jade
Cardstock: Just Jade, Whisper White, Flowers for Every Season DSP
Accessories: Sunflower Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Another one of those quick & easy put together kind of cards!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those papers look yummy together and especially go well with the jade color! I love sunflowers and this is such a great way to send thanks in a card! Have fun today with your stamp pals!

LeAnne said...

So pretty! My sunflowers are starting to bloom too! Hope you had fun with your friends!

Vicki said...

Love this!! My favorite bundle so far and that paper pack is over the top perfect!