Wednesday, July 29, 2020

You'll Always Be My Forever

Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

We made it to another "hump day"!
No rain yesterday and it looks like another day of 90's here.
I have plenty to do in my stamp room the next couple of days and the nice thing about that is it's in the basement so it stays cool down there!

Before I get busy stamping, I wanted to share a card I made last week for my dear sweet husband, Shawn.
Last week we celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary!
Neither of us have ever been married before and when he proposed to me he said...
Let's give this marriage thing a try....if it doesn't work out we'll never do it again. 
So, we did and here we are 30 years later and it's still working!
Over the years we have gotten to the point that we can finish each other's sentences!
Our first couple of years together were pretty iffy but we hung in there.
Anyways, this is the card I made him.




I tried to keep it masculine but I think I got a bit lost in the Misty Moonlight Ribbon! LOL 
He loved it! It's not often I make him cards but i've been trying to get better about that!
The heart is from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits. 
I added 3 rhinestones.....one for every 10 years of marriage.


Card Details:

Stamps: Embrace Each Moment
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Whisper White, In Good Taste DSP
Accessories: Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Misty Moonlight Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Isn't that paper awesome?
The In Good Taste Designer Series Paper is an entire pack of masculine printed papers which I just love! Many different patterns like stone, tile, wood and one like I used here today. 
It reminds me of spackling on a wall. 
What great texture it will add to your project as well!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful Anniversary card!!! Shawn is a keeper and so are you!!! Happy Anniversary and many more!!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, Happy Anniversary! I have never seen two people more suited for each other, you can tell that you are still very much in love! Great card, perfect!!

Carol L said...

Great anniversary card, and I just love that background paper with the heart and circle dies! Hope your anniversary was a good one!

Janice M said...

Ha that paper would be perfect for Roger! He has been a drywaller for like 30 plus years! Although it seems i rarely ever make him cards?!! I really need to get better about that stuff! Making and sending out personal cards! Awesome anniversary card I'm sure he loved it!