Sunday, July 26, 2020

Have A Hoot

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Yep, today is going to be another day with temps near 100!
When is this heat & humidity going to end?
It's been extremely hot since mid June without any breaks which is kinda unusual.
How many days until Fall?!

Today I have something new to share!
This is a bundle from the new August -December Mini Catalog which use to be the Holiday Mini Catalog. 
It is called Have A Hoot with matching Peek A Hoot Dies!
Is it ever cute!

Last weekend I sat and played around with it! 
I pulled out some new Plaid Tidings DSP and made 2 cards...






Card Details:

Stamps: Have A Hoot
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Mango Melody, Basic Black, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Peek A Hoot Dies, Greenery EF, Wrapped in Texture EF, Black Glitter Ribbon, Black Baker's Twine, Embroidered Ribbon, Linen Thread, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I can't tell you how much fun I had creating these cards using this new fun bundle!
It will be available to order starting August 4th!

You will be seeing more card idea's for this set coming soon!
I absolutely love it!

******************************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

These both are super cute, I have yet to use this one yet.....I will soon cos you know I love Halloween!! Love that DSP pack too, can be used fall and winter, Love that!!

Janice M said...

To cute!! I NEED to get crackin on my fall cards. Maybe doing fall stuff will make me think its cooler out?! Sure has been a HOT summer! Makes me wonder what kind of winter we are going to have? I sure do see some new plaid paper in my near future! Thanks for sharing!

LeAnne said...

Oh boy, this set is really, really cute....and I was sure that I did NOT need another Halloween set! Goes great with that awesome plaid!

Carol L said...

This is such a cute and fun Halloween make and I can't stop smiling at the cute little image! I wish I could get busy on making more cards, but I just lost my zest for creating them over the past few months.